I’m currently integrating Picto Creator into Picto Selector.
I want it to be possible to copy a picto item from a existing pictosheet or the picto list to Picto Creator.
Part of Picto Creator is a new system of creating symbols. I’m working together with Bart Serrien of Sclera to create a picto that is a combination of several images into one new image. So far i’m calling it Sclera Picto.
The images can be combined into 1,500,000 pictos for example:
Of courser a lot of those combinations are not usable for normal use or very unlikely. But we want to extend this further and it looks very promising.
- Copying of picto’s to Picto Creator, both from the picto sheet and pictolist – almost ready
- Adding the Sclera Picto as a new picto type to both picto sheets and Picto Creator – not started yet
- Adding Picto Creator to the database (to store it’s pictos in the database) – not started yet
- Implementing synchronization of the Picto Creator pictos – not started yet
- Implementing selection of Picto Creator pictos in the Picto List – not started yet
Enough to do 🙂